In this session, we will go through different topics about Azure Virtual Desktop Architecture:
- Design the Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure
- Design for user identities and profiles
- Implement and manage networking for Azure
- Virtual Desktop Implement and manage storage
- Create and configure host pools and session hosts
- Create and manage session host image.
- Paul is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and an IT consultant with over 20 years of experience.
- He is based in Australia, and an internationally known author and writes technology articles for sites.
- Over the last 12 years his focus has been on IT Technologies for small businesses and teaching Microsoft technologies as a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- He is passionate to improve IT business using technology like Microsoft server technologies, Active Directory, Exchange, Small Business Server, Hyper-V Virtualization, Systems Center. Using IT to improve business processes.