The pandemic has been a true accelerator for the new way of work. The hybrid architectures that were the consequence of this paradigm shift entailed many new challenges. Microsoft Teams was adopted on an unprecedented scale and organisations were often forced to re-think their networks and processes to guarantee optimal performance, security, and user experience. Imagine for a moment that you could provide your customers with an ultimate solution to centralize all the bits and bytes they need to move on with their businesses, while maintaining and even boosting hybrid work models…
Windows 365 cloud PC enables you to provide this kind of empowering service to your customers. Built on the proven technology platform of Azure Virtual Desktop, Windows 365 fits perfectly in both SMB and enterprise scenarios where not only apps ask for centralisation and standardization, but full desktops do so as well.
In this one day training we introduce Windows 365 Cloud PC. The morning part focusses on the sales side and includes demo’s, licensing info and pitch tips and tricks. The afternoon session is all about installing and managing Windows 365. We also cover some opportunities to create your own images and offer full packaged IP services including the desktop.
- 09:00 Introduction
- 09:15 What is Windows 365? How does it compare to Azure Virtual Desktop? How does it compare to RDS, Citrix, Awingu and other RDS solutions?
- 09:45 Scenarios where Windows 365 can be proposed
- 10:00 break
- 10:15 Windows 365 licensing/subscription model
- 10:45 Windows 365 user experience – demo
- 11:00 break
- 11:15 Windows 365 value sales pitch
- 12:30 lunch break
- 13:30 Comparing Windows 365 Business and Windows 365 Enterprise
- 14:00 Windows 365 supported client platforms
- 14:15 Windows 365 support for Apps and App deployment methods
- 14:45 Discussion of the Windows 365 Architecture
- 15:00 break 15:15 Windows 365 deployment process
- 15:45 Window 365 administration
- 16:15 Windows 365 security considerations and best practices
- 16:45 Wrap-up